A special THANK YOU goes out to the following who helped make the first Welcome Weekend of 2022 a success:
- Father Patrick, for his support and guidance in planning the event and giving a warm welcome at Mass,
- The Knights of Columbus, who helped with FLC room set up and clean up,
- The Ladies Club, for coordinating the food, refreshments and cake, as well as set up and clean up,
- The Office Staff, who are always ready to lend a hand no matter what the request, AND
- All of the parishioners who provided scrumptious hors d’oeuvres for the Welcome Reception.
If you couldn’t make it to this Welcome Weekend Mass & Reception, don’t worry — we’ll be announcing two more in the near future!